Become a better diver
Welcome to Scuba-Guide.com, the only scuba diving website you’ll ever need. Everything from the most popular dive locations and sites, to equipment, fish ID, and useful knowledge base.
Our mission: We protect the oceans
Our commitment to the planet: 20% of the site revenue goes to trusted non-profit organizations that help to clean the oceans, protect marine life, and fight climate change under and above the water.
If you want to support our course, simply visit one extra page on your journey, use a product link of our recommendations, or come back more often.
You can also find our transparent NGOs here. (coming soon)
Editor picks: Scuba Guide Top Posts
Florida is well known for its beautiful beaches and amazing scuba diving locations. From the crystal clear waters of the Florida Keys to the adventure of scuba diving in caves, there is something for everyone who loves scuba diving. In this blog post, we will explore some of the best dive sites in Florida and…
Do you know how a wetsuit works? Most people don’t give it a second thought, but the science behind how wetsuits keep us warm in the water is actually quite fascinating! In this blog post, we will discuss how wetsuits work and what materials are used to make them. We will also explore some of…
If you’re heading to Hawaii and are wondering if there are sharks in the waters, you’re not alone. Many people are curious about what types of sharks can be found near the islands. While it’s true that sharks can be found in Hawaii, it’s important to remember that they are not typically a threat to…
Latest Posts: Dive Sites
- Three Locations for Scuba Diving in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Is Richelieu Rock the best dive site in the Andaman Sea and Thailand?
- Sail Rock: The Crown Jewel of Koh Tao Dive Sites
Latest Posts: Fish ID
- Scuba Diving with Penguins: When, where, and how?
- Most common birds you can see while scuba diving
- Whale Sharks: 20 facts and FAQs about the gentle giants of the sea
Latest Posts: Wiki & Knowledge Base
- How Does a Rebreather for Scuba Diving Work?
- Cavern Diver Certification: Exploring the Edge of Darkness
- Cave Diving: A Thrilling and Challenging Adventure